Dave Tarver | NEW! Create Your Own Stamped Leather Cuff | Friday, February 2, 2024 | 6 pm – 9pm
Stamp patterns on leather and attach closure hardware to create a unique bracelet
An opportunity to design and create a personally unique, very wearable piece of art in leather
Create your own custom designs!
Title of class: Create Your Own Stamped Leather Cuff
Instructor: Dave Tarver
Date of Class: Friday, February 2, 2024
Time: 6 pm – 9pm
Level: beginner to advanced students
Type: Technique and Project
Class Fee: $105
Kit Fee: $12
Instructor will have the following for use in class:soldering stations
Leather stamping tools
Samples & Ideas
Student Supply List
Steel stamping block
Leather sandbag (for use under block) to deaden sound
Small stamping hammer (No brass hammers)
Optional Supply List
Work light and extension cord
Magnification if required
Instructor Email Address: email@example.com
Instructor FB Page: Dave Tarver
DO YOU NEED ANY SUPPLIES OR TOOLS FOR CLASS?
PRE-ORDER THEM TODAY!
Many of our students have asked us to help streamline the process of gathering their supplies and tools for classes, and we have come up with a way we think will work for you.
SJ Jewelry Supply in Phoenix is owned and operated by a wonderful family, headed by Mario Morales. His wife, Erika, and son, Steven, round out the staff, and they are excited to help make gathering your supplies easy and stress free. We guarantee they will make life easier for you! No kidding!
Here’s how it will work….
- Once you have determined what you will need for class, send an email with your request for products and/or tools to SJ Jewelry Supply
- Go to our website, open the class description for the class, scroll down to the section “Student Supplies,” cut and paste the items you want to purchase into an email to Mario.
- Here’s their email address mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- When they receive your email, they will send you a return email acknowledging receipt of your request
- In this email, they will instruct you about payment methods
- Once your order is filled, they will send you a second email with confirmation stating your order is complete
- Included in this email, they will give you instructions on how to pick up your orders upon arrival in September!
Sound easy? We think it’s going to help take the stress out of preparing for classes!