Jessica Cote | A VIVI MAGOO LTD JEWELRY RETREAT: “FLOWER BOMB” | Friday, November 10, 2023 through Monday, November 13, 2023 (four days) | 9:00 am until 5:00 pm daily (28-hours)
Rosy Revolver (aka Jessica Cote)
a Vivi Magoo LTD event
Join Jess in Arizona for a fun and exciting four-day retreat!
Just you and Jess and a few of our favorite Vivi Magoo family friends.
She’s created a score and fold course that will focus on building volume with thinner metals.
You’ll design patterns and texture metal, score with iron wire and the hydraulic press, explore etching as a scoring and texturing option and embellish with personal additions as you incorporate your experiments into a final piece on the last day.
Time to practice at your bench
Create and design your own works of art
Freedom to be you!
In case you’d like to join us for the week, we’re working out details for a block of rooms at a nearby Embassy Suites Hotel. The rooms will be very affordable and can sleep up to four guests at no extra charge. A hearty breakfast and Happy Hour are included in the room rate. We’ll have more details on room cost soon!
Instructor: Rosy Revolver aka Jessica Cote
Title of Class: Flower Bomb
Date of Class: November 10 – November 13, 2023 (four days)
Time: 9:00 am until 5:00 pm daily (28-hours)
Level: For the advanced beginner / intermediate metalsmith. Prior experience with a torch is highly, highly recommended.
Class Fee: $1295
Kit Fee: $TBD
*Kit fee may vary a bit due to fluctuating prices of precious metals.
Kit includes the following
Students will be provided the following in class
soldering stations – torches, fuel, solder, flux, platforms, quench bowls, towels, splitters, hoses and torch tips
patina – LOS
Baking Soda for neutralizer
Dawn, paper towels, dishpans for water
Student Supply List
Optional Supply List
*** For the advanced beginner / intermediate metalsmith. Prior experience with a torch is highly, highly recommended.
We are in the process of contracting with a nearby Embassy Suites Hotel for a block of rooms at a generously reduced rate. Check back here if you’re interested in reserving a room for the week. More details to follow soon!
Instructor’s email: [email protected]
Instructor’s website: https://www.studiolunaverde.com
DO YOU NEED ANY SUPPLIES OR TOOLS FOR CLASS?
PRE-ORDER THEM TODAY!
Many of our students have asked us to help streamline the process of gathering their supplies and tools for classes, and we have come up with a way we think will work for you.
SJ Jewelry Supply in Phoenix is owned and operated by a wonderful family, headed by Mario Morales. His wife, Erika, and son, Steven, round out the staff, and they are excited to help make gathering your supplies easy and stress free. We guarantee they will make life easier for you! No kidding!
Here’s how it will work….
- Once you have determined what you will need for class, send an email with your request for products and/or tools to SJ Jewelry Supply
- Go to our website, open the class description for the class, scroll down to the section “Student Supplies,” cut and paste the items you want to purchase into an email to Mario.
- Here’s their email address mailto:[email protected]
- When they receive your email, they will send you a return email acknowledging receipt of your request
- In this email, they will instruct you about payment methods
- Once your order is filled, they will send you a second email with confirmation stating your order is complete
- Included in this email, they will give you instructions on how to pick up your orders upon arrival in September!
Sound easy? We think it’s going to help take the stress out of preparing for classes!