Studio Luna Verde | Three-Ring Circus | Monday, February 5, 2024 | 9:00 am until 6:00 pm | (1-hour lunch period) | and | Tuesday, February 6, 2024 | 9:00 am until 6:00 pm | (1-hour lunch period)
step right up, step right up!
get your tickets now!
THREE rings, TWO days, ONE helluva good time
Full of more tips and tricks than can fit in a magician’s hat.
Day one will be filled with exploring a variety of ring shanks, from simple to scrappy to sublime.
As the circus is always on the move, on day two we will incorporate movement into each of our rings. from the humble dangle, to a kinetic hollow form, to a spinning ring perched by a prong setting,
Be prepared to wow the crowds,
To dance with fire,
To be a part of the greatest show on earth!
or, at least, in tucson…
please note: in my classes, i give students free rein on design, and course images shown here are only a sampling of where these techniques can be taken.
Only 3 left in stock
Instructor: Studio Luna Verde
Title of Class: 3-Ring Circus
Date of Class: Monday, February 5, 2024 and Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Number of hours of class: 16
Time: 9 am – 6 pm daily with one-hour lunch each day
Fee: $550 – (2 days, 8 hours each day)
Kit Fee: $130
one cabochon (variety depends on availability)
22g sterling silver sheet
12g sterling silver wire
14g sterling silver wire
16g sterling silver wire 18g sterling silver wire sterling strip
3M polishing paper bronze bitlets
use of a variety of instructor supplied tools and materials and more!
Student Supply List
scrap silver (wire, sheet, bezel, whatever you have) favorite hammer
jewelers saw and blades (#2/0)
steel bench block
bench pin / 3” or 4” C-Clamp to secure bench pin (tables vary in thickness) pliers – flat
nose, chain nose, round nose
files – hand files and needle files
cross lock tweezers
ruler (with mm reading helpful)
sanding sticks and/or sandpaper (220-400 grit)
cut lube or wax for burs / saw blades
DO YOU NEED ANY SUPPLIES OR TOOLS FOR CLASS?
PRE-ORDER THEM TODAY!
Many of our students have asked us to help streamline the process of gathering their supplies and tools for classes, and we have come up with a way we think will work for you.
SJ Jewelry Supply in Phoenix is owned and operated by a wonderful family, headed by Mario Morales. His wife, Erika, and son, Steven, round out the staff, and they are excited to help make gathering your supplies easy and stress free. We guarantee they will make life easier for you! No kidding!
Here’s how it will work….
- Once you have determined what you will need for class, send an email with your request for products and/or tools to SJ Jewelry Supply
- Go to our website, open the class description for the class, scroll down to the section “Student Supplies,” cut and paste the items you want to purchase into an email to Mario.
- Here’s their email address mailto:email@example.com
- When they receive your email, they will send you a return email acknowledging receipt of your request
- In this email, they will instruct you about payment methods
- Once your order is filled, they will send you a second email with confirmation stating your order is complete
- Included in this email, they will give you instructions on how to pick up your orders upon arrival in September!
Sound easy? We think it’s going to help take the stress out of preparing for classes!