Robyn Cornelius | NEW! Gold Foil Bracelet | Saturday, February 3, 2024 | 9:00 am until 4:30 pm
Click <HERE> to watch a short video of this bracelet!
Adding gold foil to your jewellery provides a cost-effective way to incorporate gold into
your jewellery pieces, resulting in elegantly beautiful work. Learn how to use thinner
golds such as gold foil and leaf and how to make it last for years. Students will construct
a freeform bracelet incorporating gold and silver embellishments.
Only 2 left in stock
Instructor: Robyn Cornelius
Class: NEW! Gold Foil Bracelet
Date of Class: Saturday, February 3, 2024
Time: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Level: All levels
Class Fee: $205
Kit Fee: $125
Sterling silver sheet
Sterling Silver Wire
Sterling Silver Jumprings
24K Gold Foil
All consumables – sandpaper, sawblades, solder, flux, fuel, etc.
Use of all instructor tools and equipment
coming from Canada, I drop ship a pallet of my personal studio equipment. Quite a cost to do this; however, it is to my student’s advantage to have access to everything needed to complete this project.
Because I want my students to have personalized attention in my classroom, I hire professional assistants who are amazing, qualified, and capable metalsmiths. My goal is to maintain a ratio of 4-5 students per instructor/assistant.
Student Supplies/Optional Supplies List
worklight (preferably battery-operated)
your own favorite tools
Instructor Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructor Website: www.littlerockjewellerystudio.com
DO YOU NEED ANY SUPPLIES OR TOOLS FOR CLASS?
PRE-ORDER THEM TODAY!
Many of our students have asked us to help streamline the process of gathering their supplies and tools for classes, and we have come up with a way we think will work for you.
SJ Jewelry Supply in Phoenix is owned and operated by a wonderful family, headed by Mario Morales. His wife, Erika, and son, Steven, round out the staff, and they are excited to help make gathering your supplies easy and stress free. We guarantee they will make life easier for you! No kidding!
Here’s how it will work….
- Once you have determined what you will need for class, send an email with your request for products and/or tools to SJ Jewelry Supply
- Go to our website, open the class description for the class, scroll down to the section “Student Supplies,” cut and paste the items you want to purchase into an email to Mario.
- Here’s their email address mailto:email@example.com
- When they receive your email, they will send you a return email acknowledging receipt of your request
- In this email, they will instruct you about payment methods
- Once your order is filled, they will send you a second email with confirmation stating your order is complete
- Included in this email, they will give you instructions on how to pick up your orders upon arrival in September!
Sound easy? We think it’s going to help take the stress out of preparing for classes!