Robyn Cornelius | NEW! Sand Cast Pendant | Friday, February 2, 2024 | 6 pm until 9 pm
Click <HERE> to watch a short video of this pendant!
Learn this low tech way to cast your very own pendants without the use of big equipment.
Learn how to cast shapes that would otherwise be hard to make in a home studio and embellish with cast stone in place gemstones.
Whip out a bunch of pendant shapes in this fun class!
Only 2 left in stock
Instructor: Robyn Cornelius
Class: NEW! Sand Cast Pendants
Date of Class: Friday, February 2, 2024
Time: 6 pm – 9 pm
Level: All levels
Class Fee: $105
Kit Fee: $65
Sterling silver casting grain
Faceted synthetic gemstones
All consumables – sandpaper, sawblades, solder, flux, fuel, etc.
Use of all instructor tools and equipment
coming from Canada, I drop ship a pallet of my personal studio equipment. Quite a cost to do this; however, it is to my student’s advantage to have access to everything needed to complete this project.
Because I want my students to have personalized attention in my classroom, I hire professional assistants who are amazing, qualified, and capable metalsmiths. My goal is to maintain a ratio of 4-5 students per instructor/assistant.
Student Supplies/Optional Supplies List
worklight (preferably battery-operated)
your own favorite tools
Instructor Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructor Website: www.littlerockjewellerystudio.com
DO YOU NEED ANY SUPPLIES OR TOOLS FOR CLASS?
PRE-ORDER THEM TODAY!
Many of our students have asked us to help streamline the process of gathering their supplies and tools for classes, and we have come up with a way we think will work for you.
SJ Jewelry Supply in Phoenix is owned and operated by a wonderful family, headed by Mario Morales. His wife, Erika, and son, Steven, round out the staff, and they are excited to help make gathering your supplies easy and stress free. We guarantee they will make life easier for you! No kidding!
Here’s how it will work….
- Once you have determined what you will need for class, send an email with your request for products and/or tools to SJ Jewelry Supply
- Go to our website, open the class description for the class, scroll down to the section “Student Supplies,” cut and paste the items you want to purchase into an email to Mario.
- Here’s their email address mailto:email@example.com
- When they receive your email, they will send you a return email acknowledging receipt of your request
- In this email, they will instruct you about payment methods
- Once your order is filled, they will send you a second email with confirmation stating your order is complete
- Included in this email, they will give you instructions on how to pick up your orders upon arrival in September!
Sound easy? We think it’s going to help take the stress out of preparing for classes!