Robyn Cornelius | Stone in Place Sand Cast Rings | Friday, February 2, 2024 | 9:00 am until 4:30 pm
Click <HERE> to watch a short video of this ring
Learn this low tech way to cast your very own solid rings without the use of big equipment.
Learn how to cast shapes that would otherwise be hard to make in a home studio and embellish with cast stone in place gemstones.
In addition we will play with texture to create flat ring shanks to be formed into rings once cast.
Great for cubic zirconia, lab grown stones, sea glass and river rocks!
Out of stock
It looks like this is a very popular class and has sold out!
Instructor: Robyn Cornelius
Class: Stone in Place Sand Cast Rings
Date of Class: February 2, 2024
Time: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Level: All levels
Class Fee: $205
Kit Fee: $85
Sterling silver casting grain
All consumables – sandpaper, sawblades, solder, flux, fuel, etc.
Use of all instructor tools and equipment
coming from Canada, I drop ship a pallet of my personal studio equipment. Quite a cost to do this; however, it is to my student’s advantage to have access to everything needed to complete this project.
Because I want my students to have personalized attention in my classroom, I hire professional assistants who are amazing, qualified, and capable metalsmiths. My goal is to maintain a ratio of 4-5 students per instructor/assistant.
Student Supplies/Optional Supplies List
worklight (preferably battery-operated)
your own favorite tools
Instructor Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructor Website: www.littlerockjewellerystudio.com
DO YOU NEED ANY SUPPLIES OR TOOLS FOR CLASS?
PRE-ORDER THEM TODAY!
Many of our students have asked us to help streamline the process of gathering their supplies and tools for classes, and we have come up with a way we think will work for you.
SJ Jewelry Supply in Phoenix is owned and operated by a wonderful family, headed by Mario Morales. His wife, Erika, and son, Steven, round out the staff, and they are excited to help make gathering your supplies easy and stress free. We guarantee they will make life easier for you! No kidding!
Here’s how it will work….
- Once you have determined what you will need for class, send an email with your request for products and/or tools to SJ Jewelry Supply
- Go to our website, open the class description for the class, scroll down to the section “Student Supplies,” cut and paste the items you want to purchase into an email to Mario.
- Here’s their email address mailto:email@example.com
- When they receive your email, they will send you a return email acknowledging receipt of your request
- In this email, they will instruct you about payment methods
- Once your order is filled, they will send you a second email with confirmation stating your order is complete
- Included in this email, they will give you instructions on how to pick up your orders upon arrival in September!
Sound easy? We think it’s going to help take the stress out of preparing for classes!