Jeanette Caines | NEW! Soldering Demystified | Saturday, February 3, 2024 | 9:00 am until 4:30 pm
You will love soldering my way!
In working with thousands of students over the years, I’ve found soldering to be the least understood skill in both silver and gold.
Myths as well as only partially-understood truths abound.
Let’s get down to the how and why soldering goes right and wrong.
I will show you common soldering scenarios in silver or gold and the concepts behind them so your solder always flows.
Give me one day and your soldering will improve 1000%.
You will want to practice some of the demonstrated techniques on the spot, so you can bring fine or sterling wire, round or half round (any shape, really) to practice soldering ring shanks, bangles, and jump rings.
You can also bring fine or sterling silver sheet to practice soldering bezels down, etc.
If you are currently working on any projects, bring them also. We can troubleshoot any problems you might be having.
Out of stock
It looks like this is a very popular class and has sold out!
Title of Class: Soldering Demystified
Instructor: Jeanette K Caines
Date of Class: Satu4day, February 4, 2024
Time: 9:00 am until 4:30 pm
Level: all levels of experience
Type: Technique Based
Type: combination project/ techniques
Class Fee: $205
Instructor will have the following for use in class
Handy Paste Flux
Student Supply List
Joyce Chen scissors
chain and round nose pliers
file – cut 2
silver solders – Hard, Medium, and Easy
clean Solderite board
Optional Supply List
Work light and extension cord
Magnification if required
Instructor Email Address: Jeanette@jewelryarts.com
Instructor Website: www.jewelryarts.com
DO YOU NEED ANY SUPPLIES OR TOOLS FOR CLASS?
PRE-ORDER THEM TODAY!
Many of our students have asked us to help streamline the process of gathering their supplies and tools for classes, and we have come up with a way we think will work for you.
SJ Jewelry Supply in Phoenix is owned and operated by a wonderful family, headed by Mario Morales. His wife, Erika, and son, Steven, round out the staff, and they are excited to help make gathering your supplies easy and stress free. We guarantee they will make life easier for you! No kidding!
Here’s how it will work….
- Once you have determined what you will need for class, send an email with your request for products and/or tools to SJ Jewelry Supply
- Go to our website, open the class description for the class, scroll down to the section “Student Supplies,” cut and paste the items you want to purchase into an email to Mario.
- Here’s their email address mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- When they receive your email, they will send you a return email acknowledging receipt of your request
- In this email, they will instruct you about payment methods
- Once your order is filled, they will send you a second email with confirmation stating your order is complete
- Included in this email, they will give you instructions on how to pick up your orders upon arrival in September!
Sound easy? We think it’s going to help take the stress out of preparing for classes!